- what camera do you use aside from your iPhone?
I use Canon PowerShot Sx150 for some of my photos. But I use my iPad mini on a daily basis.
- I want to watch your film!!! Link? :))))
Thanks for wanting to watch The Bucket List! :) But, I haven’t had the time to upload it yet since I’m quite busy these days. And I’m off to Cebu later (I’ll be gone for more than a month) and I don’t think I can upload the movie there since I’ll be superbly busy. Maybe after I arrive, I can upload it. Thanks, dear!
February, so far
First week of February spent on milk teas, cupcakes and reading. In short, my comfort food comfort activity.
First week also spent on preparing for Therapies for our Psychiatric Exposure (which will commence tomorrow, omg) and for the recently concluded College of Nursing Week 2014. Our batch, the Meliora Victorem Hammerhead Sharks won overall 1st runner up and we’re all so glad and relieved that all our efforts have paid off.
For our film, The Bucket List, we won Best Actress (you go, Kai!), Best Director (omg unbelievable hee), Best Sound Scoring, Best Picture and overall Best Film. I’m just so happy I could almost cry when I knew. Seriously my total of 2 hours for 2 nights were so worth it.
I’m gonna be on a mini hiatus once again since I’m off to Cebu tomorrow and I’ll be there for more than a month for our Psych, Ortho and Neuro Ward duties.
Wish me well, folks!
Also, Advance Happy Hearts’ Day!
First week of 2014 spent on rereading books from 2013, organizing notebooks and papers for school, enjoying stimulants such as tea and coffee, and enjoying the oddly cold weather.
2013 overall was a year of firsts and was definitely one of my best years. Hoping this 2014 will be good as well. Or better.
Hope you had a good first week, dolls!
Follow me on instagram: “peerot”
Hello! I’m currently in CDO, spending the night here with my family whilst taking a mini break from our spontaneous road tripping. We started 3 days ago where we’ve been to:
1. Duka Bay Resort - visited this place again after 3-4 years I guess. Nothing much has really changed. Too much nostalgic feels.
2. Cabadbaran City - the first day of our trip was nothing but full of series of unfortunate events but I just laughed them all off. Here’s to more unforgettable memories with my fambam!
3. Surigao del Sur - where we visited Hinatuan Enchanted River (picturesque destination, but I wasn’t that enchanted lol) & Britania Islands. The latter was great, we had our island hopping and the first island we’ve been to was like heaven, paradise, whatever you call it. Now we’re all sun-kissed but it’s actually okay since the view yesterday was spectacular. Love!
Tomorrow we’ll resume with our mini vacation, off to Dahilayan, Bukidnon.
Hoping you’re all enjoying your Christmas break as well, guys! Happy Holidays!
I am such an emotional wreck right now and I can’t seem to contain these tears. Suck it in, loser.
Everything in 1,2,3:
1 2 3 Breathe in, breathe out.
1 2 3 Close your eyes for a little while.
1 2 3 Swallow the unpleasant sensation.
1 2 3 Bite your awfully long nails.
1 2 3 Ignore your fever.
1 2 3 Think happy thoughts.
1 2 3 Attract positive vibes, even if they’re nowhere to be felt.
1 2 3 Know your place and where you stand.
1 2 3 Feel your heartbeat go berzerk.
1 2 3 Ignore trembling hands.
1 2 3 Suck it in.
October 31st | Thursday
Way before I got invited into a Halloween Party, I already ordered my very own floral crown from my co-Teletubby Kirby (click here for her Tumblr page), her shop is called Florals Unlimited. Check her Facebook profile for more details. Order and get yours now!
The theme of the said event which I got invited to was Saint or Sinner wherein the dress code would have to be, wear an all black or black/red outfit (for the sinners) and all-white one (for the saints). I decided to be a saint and I just remembered that I ordered a floral crown and wanted to use it for the said party.
Close-up look of the pretty floral crown. Price varies according to the type of flowers used. You can check Kirby’s album in this link: https://www.facebook.com/kirby.ligunas.1/media_set?set=a.574827959231667.1073741829.100001134035387&type=3
I love how my crown came up to be so huge, it’s more Lana del Rey-ish. Love!
What the crown looks like when worn. I was so giddy to wear it already & take a photo with it to advertise.
My outfit for the night. Details: White dress I forgot where I got it from (some boutique here in Iligan City), Terranova ruffle socks, People are People nude pumps, Florals Unlimited floral crown).
Voila! Instant Floral Queen for Halloween!
With my buddies inside Plaza Alemania's reception area. We were pretty much earlybirds during the event thus we decided to have our dinner inside Kyla’s Bistro first.
Went back to the venue at around 9PM and the rest is still unwritten, lol.
GIN BLOSSOMS + YOLO!
I went home the earliest, as usual.
Still, I had loads of fun since that night was a night of firsts!
How’s your Halloween Weekend going so far? Hope you’re having a good one! Happy All Saints’ Day and belated Happy Halloween, you guys!
Today’s a Monday and I feel so lazy + I love to just sleep all day, err day, err day.
Anyhow, here’s a portion of my messy desk and what I’ve just been keeping myself busy for this break.
Food for my soul: David Levithan’s Love is the Higher Law. I’m almost on the last pages of this book and it’s basically a story about the 9/11 incident involving three different teenagers. David Levithan was working in New York City when the said terrorist attack occurred, thus the creation of his novel. I’m thisclose to finishing the book but I always feel so lazy to finish it. To finish anything I’ve started this sembreak actually, to be specific. I just feel so sleepy all the time and it is so weird that I’m having ginormous eve bags just for this week.
Another thing that’s keeping me busy is the internet! And American TV shows. Fyi, I lost interest in watching The Walking Dead's season 4 and I ain't got any clue why. Maybe because I heard from other people who've seen its premiere that it's not that thrilling anymore? I don't know I haven't seen it though I've downloaded every single episode available on Piratebay.
Also I’ve been downloading The Neighbourhood and Bastille's songs and so far, so good. I'm loving them!
Huzzah it’s already the semestral break for me! I know I’ve been MIA for the past month since I was superbly busy. But I’m back on track and I can’t wait to post some photos during my September-October! I’m also looking forward for more me times aka reading my favorite novels, blogging, catching up on my favorite TV shows, and searching for more Indie tracks. Thank Jesus I finally have the time to do the things I truly love.
- Lana del Rey’s Queen of Disaster which is unreleased, btw. I love love love the song even though it may seem as not a genre of hers. The lyrics just make me smile plus the beat makes me feel like dancing. I love you forever and ever, Elizabeth Woolridge Grant.
- Tea time! Cozy Cup’s Kiwi Fruit Tea = love
- CC’s cute Halloween-inspired decorations
- Food photography wherein I’m trying to make food look more delicious
- Cutesy pink cupcakes from Tricia’s niece’s baptism!
- With some of my Group G loves! After a stressful 3-day duty at the Pedia Ward, we went to sing our hearts out at SportsBuck! It was the perfect way to destress then.
- Yummy Green Tea KitKat I bought from Pandora’s Closet! They are located in front of the Main Zoey Cafe, at the second floor of Stuart Boutique. Get them and other flavored Kitkats for only Php350!
- Too much Peerotness in one photo. I was feeling vain that day, please forgive.
- My eldest sister’s late birthday gift to me! She knows I absolutely love to read, thus the gift. Paulo Coelho has such inspiring words and they make me smile. Thank you, Paulo, for having the ability to inspire people through your words.
- One of my favorite bloggers forever, Zoe Suen of fashiononymous.net. I love how she always has the color black in her outfits, plus she is younger than me. Amazing.
These are just some photos I uploaded on my Instagram account. Follow me there if you like, peerot is my username.
Hoping everyone’s having a happy sem break! Enjoy it while you still can.
Anonymous asked: What filter from afterlight do you usually use? Hmm tutorial please? :))
Sure thing! First I edit the brightness, then the clarity. Then I choose the Russ filter from the “Guest” option. Then, Whim from the Original one. Basically it just depends on the photo and from there I can adjust the options that I use on them. Each photo is unique thus there really is no specific tutorial on how to achieve the effects I use on my photos. Still, I hope my reply helped you (in some ways or another)! :)
Anonymous asked: I purchased Afterlight because of you. Haha
Omg really? :D I’m glad to be of any help to the team who made Afterlight! What do you think of the app, so far?